Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey Guys, I want to show you what I have been doing!!


These are pumpkins that I bought, and they were meant to put tea candles in them, but I covered them in paper instead!  It is not really hard, oh, except when you have to put in the last panel, then you are in trouble, because you have nowhere to put your hand in to glue it.  I had to just get over the fact that the last panel will not be as perfect as the first panel. Anyway, I wanted to share them with you.
 These are the way that they come, they are a hard metal, I think that they are iron.

Theses are side by side before and after. They still need some fall flowers glued on the top, and some raffia tied around the stem.  Thanks for looking, and I would love to here what you think!! Thanks, Karen♥

10 comments:

  1. this is such a cute idea...i have the same pumpkins...im gonna have to try this...thanks for the inspiration..and im gonna have to get over the fact that the last panel wont be perfect..lol

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen. Great idea. they're beautiful. Love 'em both. I can see where putting in the last panel is a challenge!!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, These look terrific!
    Such a clever lady.
    Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen! These are gorgeous! I have the pumpkins and I love this idea better than the tea candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! These look great! Love the papers! Such a fun Autumn project!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW! Karen, these are beautiful and what a clever idea:) Love it and thanks o=for sharing it with us:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Karen,I'm glad you stopped by. YOU are the reason I even knew about Un-Du. After I saw your video I spent weeks looking for that stuff.
    Love these pumpkins and your wonderful idea. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen - so darn clever I love these and the paper you chose, just gorgeous!! Great job!!

    I hope all is well!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi karen, stopping by to see how ya doing:) and to let you know about my giveaway that is open till tomorrow!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, These are so adorable!! Thanks for sharing! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...