Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sympathy Card

Hey Guys, I know that it has been a VERY long time since I actually posted anything to do with crafting, scrapbooking, paper crafting, card making,  cake decorating, or even anything altered!!! Well, I am here to post a card that I made for a friend of mine whose father passed away.  I am also in the middle of taking pictures of the album that I made for my hubby for our 25th anniversary, and I have also been working on some clay embellishments, made with Martha Stewarts air dry clay!! OMG you guys, I just love it!! I can't wait to share them with you.  I am not going to say any more until I post the pictures.  I will however tell you, that my LSS had a yard sale, and you could buy a table and sell your stuff that you no longer use, or want, and it was 3 days long, and after the sale, whatever you sell, ( she can tell who sold what, because everyone who is selling something gets a upc code, so when it is scanned it automatically goes to your acct.) Anyway, so with the code, you don't have to be there the whole weekend, which is great! When it is over, they figure out how much stuff you have sold, and how much money you made, and then the money you make you have to spend it in the store, which is kind of a bummer, cause I sold a lot of stuff, I don't know the exact total that I made yet, cause she hasn't finished totaling things yet, but I definitely sold more than $250.00, and I could use some of that cash for other things, but if they are telling me that I have to spend all my money at my Scrapbooking store, then I am going to have to suffer through it, and spend away!! So gals, if you can think of something that I should buy, let me know.  I am also going to share in my good fortune, and I am having a challenge!!!!  I will post all the details tomorrow, or Friday!!

Now my card, I used K&Co  paper, Bazzill cardstock, the ribbon is from Paper Tray Ink, the flowers are Prima, the punch is Making Memories, and the pearls I had in my stuff.       Thanks karen♥


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen!!!
    Sounds like a great way to get out with the old and pick up some new goodies!! Recommend the new Tim Holtz inks, there are some awesome new paper packs out~ echo park, bo bunny, my minds eye. Plus the new Tim holtz markers.....those are so on my wish list!! Have fun shopping and can not wait to see what you pick up!!! BTW~ did your cricut sell????
    Have a GREAT one Karen and do be a stranger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica, I will be making a list, and checking it twice to do my shopping, and these things will be on the top of my list!!
    Thanks karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Karen! Wow wish I could have been at this yard sale! Twist my arm to buy more crafting supplies! I just invested in some great scissors and they make my cutting ribbon a dream! Can't wait for your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo! Happy to see your creations back in action! And I love those kind of sales!!! My LSS use to do the same thing, and I would do great plus I could show my hubby all that I got without feeling an ounce of guilt with the money I would earn! I would get a Grand Calibur if I had that money to spend and their basic dies... that is so what I want right now, can you tell?! Have fun and show us your goodies as you buy!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...