Friday, May 25, 2012

25th Anniversary Album

Hey guys, I think that I have finished my 25th Anniversary Album that I made for my Hubby, but I might still tweek it here or there!! I hope that you like it.  The products that  used were Prima flowers, misc charms, and some stickers, and papers that I had in my stash.  I also used some Martha Stewarts clay.  I don't know if any of you have tried it yet, but it is great!! if you buy a set, you get some silicone molds, a couple of clay tools, and a big package of white, and 4 small packages of colored clay.  There is also a guide in the package to show you how to mix the colors to make new colors.  Basically you start with some white clay, and then you add tiny pieces to it, to make every color you can imagine.  The best part of the clay is that it air dries, you don't need to bake it, and when it dries, it is so light, it feels like paper!!  I used the clay in this album, on the bow over the wedding bells, and on the next page for the letters Me & You, and on the next page letters to spell LOVE.  I will be doing a video on it soon,  I just love it!!   karen♥








8 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW!! GORGEOUS album and beautiful pictures of you two! Great memories to go back to huh??? Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL album Karen!!! Happy Anniversary to you~ I love those pictures of you guys!!!
    Thanks for sharing your memories and have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, your album is super duper! Love the adorable pics of you and your man! SO fun! Happy Anniversary! On July 4 I will be married for 15 years! Where does the time go??
    I have so few pic of us from our earlier years, I should make something with the ones I have! Happy Long Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Karen!! He will LOVE it! Happy Anniversary!
    Patti
    www.shortnscrappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Karen. Now I have an ideal in my head now. This is beautiful. When me and the hubby got married when didst have a big wedding. I wish we did. I love the pages and this is just beautiful. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen, your anniversary album is wonderful. What a great job! I just love it.--Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...