Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hey Guys!!

Hey Guys, Guess what I have been doing today???????!!!!!!! Clearly you can not all guess, because A) That would take a really long time, for everyone to guess, especially without a topic to narrow the guess' down. B) I am sure that you all have better things to do than to really guess what I have been doing.  Do you really think that people really expect you to guess when they ask that question?? I mean when people ask "Guess what I was doing today", do they really expect an answer? I don't remember ever giving anyone an answer when I have been asked that question.  I mean ever!! I think it is kind of ridiculous that people even ask that question, so I am retracting that question, so any of you that were going to guess, sorry. I hope I didn't ruin your day. I mean what if you were looking forward to guessing? If anyone was looking forward to guessing, don't read any further, because somewhere in this post I will eventually get to the answer, but who knows when that will be? I have been known to ramble ( so I have been told, I don't see it, but I have been told) so if you want to guess, don't read any further, and you can email me your guess.  Now where was I ??? Oh yeah, what was I doing today?  Just kidding, I know what I was doing today!! haha I was making a video!!! YAY!!!!!!! I have been making dome Easter eggs for my Great Aunt's tree that I gave her for Christmas, you know the one with the light bulbs, well I have been trying to make her decorations for the tree, so she can keep the tree up all year long.  I haven't made her the bunny light bulbs yet to go with the eggs, but I will before her birthday next week.  So I will be putting the video of the eggs up tomorrow, or Sat, and I will be sure to show you the bunny bulbs before I give them to her!! I want to Thank You all for the encouragement while I was down, and while I was cleaning my pit of a craft room!! You are all so great, and I am so lucky that you include me in your day! Karen♥

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am dying to see this!! So much fun!! I hope all is well with you and your clan!!! Thanks for your kind comments over at SS!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it Karen!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Can't wait to see the video!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are too funny. Can't wait to see the video. It's been way too long since the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for videos!!! I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...