Monday, March 5, 2012

Hi guys, I wanted to give you an update of my dental experience. I went to the dentist last week, and after getting some gas I had my tooth worked on. It was the fastest hour of my life. I felt like I had just sat down, and it was over. I am so glad I found this dentist. She is fantastic! I have one more appointment next week and then I'm good for the next year. However, I received a bill from the first dentist who told me I needed a root canal that I never need. My new dentist, said there was no way that dentist could have known I needed a root canal because the x-ray that he took did not show the roots of the tooth! That first dentist had the nerve to send me a bill for an emergency appointment. I don't know what he thinks emergency means, because I called on Monday morning and had an appointment for Wednesday afternoon. They even gave me a few times to choose from. To me, an emergency appointment would be the same day, and they squeeze you in and you wait around till they can get to you. So now an update on my craft room. I feel like this room is never going to be done. I feel like the more I clean the more mess I see. I also wanted to let you guys know, that I was on Joann.com, and they have Peachy Keen stamps for $14.99. Some are sold out, but they do still have some in stock. It's a great buy, they are usually $25.99, so if you're in the market for some I would go, and grab some. All of their scrap booking supplies are 40% off they have coupons for free shipping, or an extra 15% off including sale items. I am hoping to get my scrapbook room finished up by the end of the week so I can get crafting. I feel like I'm going through withdrawals and I've got a get back to it soon. I started a box of things that I want to get rid of, and things I want to sell. I was thinking if anyone was interested, I would like to have a swap of things we have lying around that we are using even if you opened it in use or partial portion, it might be something someone else could use. If you're interested send me an e-mail and let me know and I'll try to organize something. My e-mail address is karenskrafts1@aol.com. Hopefully we can get a few people together to do this it's a great way to clean up, and share at the same time. I'll check back in a couple of days, have a great week, Karen!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!!! Glad your dentist appointment was a success!! I would totally fight the bill for the other dentist! That is craziness!
    Now I can not wait to see the completed scrap room!! Love what you have done already!!! Hurry up so you can start crafting again!!!
    Would love to swap goodies with you!! Let me know details if you want :)
    Have a great week!!
    Jessica
    Chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    Eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun! Not the dentist part, but I am happy that it is all getting fixed for you! I can't thank you enough for all of your help and info on etsy I'm def. going to look into it, and I can't wait to see your projects when you get back to crafting!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I'm happy for you that you found such a good dentist. Hurray for you. I was on Joann's web site the other night and had put things in the cart and thought I saved it, but when I came back for it, it was gone!! But I saw the PK stamps too. Was surprised that they had them! I wasn't sure if that was a good price or not as I didn't go check out the actual price on the PK site. Now I might have to go back and try again. I think you should just make something to share with us. It might make you feel better and make it easier to finish that room of yours!!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things went well with the dentist! And thanks for the heads up about JoAnn's. I had no idea they carried PK (and I shop their website quite often.) I'm going to go check that out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! Glad to hear you found a nice dentist! Thanks for the tip about peachies at Joann's! I just popped over and placed an order! Yippee! I would love to be a part of a swap, since I just completely cleaned my space and have stuff I am ready to pass along! Chat soon! Carri
    PS Remind me to tell you how to turn off your word verification :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you found a good dentist. Thanks for the info about PK at Jo's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...