Sunday, February 26, 2012

Things are coming along, .......slowly, but coming!!!











Hey guys, I thought I would give you a little update, of my craft room.  I have been condensing, sorting, separating, shipping, and every other ing word that you can think of!!  Here are a few pictures of my new storing cabinets, they are the white ones.  I love the wide ones, they are not very deep, but they are 13-1/2 " wide, so it fits everything over 12" and that is so hard to come by!! Here they are, I will keep you updated!!!

8 comments:

  1. WoW! Karen your space rocks! I want to come and play!!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Carri!!! That would be awesome!! We should all pick a state and a town and have all of us scrappers/crafters move there. I guess our husbands could come, but just imagine, talk about a perfect world! lol Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok super jealous!!! I love those drawers for the stamps!!! ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all the drawers! What I wouldn't give to have a whole wall of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Karen, your craft room is lookin' good!! Great cabinets and storage everywhere. Boy you have a lot of stuff! I'm jealous!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Karen it looks awesome!! Can I come over an "play" LOL!!
    I am loving all those drawers!! You do have alot of stuff now you have to start crafting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Karen I love those drawers and would be perfect for my wood stamps! I can't wait to see more! I see a lot of goodies Karen how fun!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...