Monday, February 13, 2012

My Wonderful Hubby!!

Hey guys thanks for the thoughtful comments.  I really appreciate everyone's comments.  I wanted to let you guys know that my wonderful amazing hubby took me to Ikea today, and we bought the organizing drawers that I wanted to get for my craft room.  I know that he would have rather have the root canal for me than go to IKEA!! He hates it there, and I really can't say I blame him.  I don't know if it is just the IKEA near us, or all of them, but it is like it is a few days before Christmas there all the time! It is so busy, and crowded. There is no where to park, and then when you get in there it is like you are packed in like sardines!!  Anyway, the fact that he hates it there so much, and still offered to go, plus go there to buy MORE stuff for my craft room, either shows that he lost his mind, or that he loves me and really feels bad that I am going to the dentist this week!! It was a good thing that he did go with me, because these sets of drawers weighed about 500lbs each!! He also suggested that we buy the 2 that I wanted, and 2 more that we saw that kinda went with them!!! Of course I agreed, because who knows when he will wake up from this delusional state that he is in.  I can't wait to get them in there, and organize that room, but I am not looking forward to putting them together, they each have about 1000 pieces.  At least putting them together will take my mind off the dentist, and my doctors appointments coming up.  Well thanks to all of you for listening, and I will be back soon!! I can't wait to get back to crafting!! Karen♥

6 comments:

  1. Hello my friend:) Have missed ya! I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, know I'm thinking about you! I pray that everything goes well. He really loves you and it's funny how our hubby's will do all these things to please us huh? Love it and he is a good man. I can't wait to it all Karen:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so luck. What a great guy you have. Hope things get better soon for you. Have a good day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet guy! Can't wait to see pics of the new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky......can not wait to see pictures!!
    Take care and I will be thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Can't wait to see pictures of your room when you get it all put together. I think its most IKEA's because the one I go to is like that but I live right outside Washington DC so that could be one of my reasons..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! He is so sweet Karen! Can't wait to see the photos! You will feel so much better after your dentist appt! I'm praying for you!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...