Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Papercutzchallenge #69 anything goes!!


This is the card that I am entering in the papercutzchallenge anything goes. Basically anything you want. I made this card for my neice for her birthday. I used scraps and I am so proud. I was very good at saving my sraps, but I never used them, but I am trying to be better. I used the cartridge Straight From the Nest. I cut the Cupcake layer shadow in tan, and the Cupcake in brown, and then the frosting in white with a pink cherry. I then covered the frosting with glitter glue. Then I sprinkled clear glass beads. I then put more glitter glue on, and sprinkled it with clear glitter. The card was cut at 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 in a moss green. I then cut a piece of white 1/4" smaller than the card, and ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Swirl embossing folder. I also cut out the Happy Birthdayin the tan, and then the pink from the cherry, and added the clear glitter. I hope you like it. I am going to get better with the recipes with the cards.

7 comments:

  1. HI Karen, thank you for stopping by my blog and joining us on the Christmas Blog Hop and leaving a lovely comment!!! Good luck on winning some goodies:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! Love the stickled cherry on top!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and all the cakes too thank you for stopping by my blog also sorry I have not been on here lately! Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card--but, what I really wanted to comment on was those super, amazing chocolate coffee cups--I LOVE them-- and then the hat cake--so cute!! :) You are one talented woman! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...