Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome Home

This was a little card that I made to welcome my sister's new family dog. I used the doghouse from the new Cricut Lite cartridge Four Legged Friends, and the grass was cut fro Whinnie the Pooh and Friends cartridge. The Welcome stickers were some extras that I had. Their new dog
is a Beagle, and I happened to have a Beagle sticker lying around. I punched out the paw print on the top of the doghouse, and put somw clear stickles inside the holes. I used a brown brad to hang Murphy's new name on her door. The card was cut at 4-1/4x 5-1/2 and the dog house I cut at 3". I hope you like, I know it made my sister smile, at that was the goal! Thanks for stopping by. Karen

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and thank you for stopping by my blog, I do still do hair full time and cake decorating is my hobby. and doing scrapbooking is for fun and to relax!! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and so sweet of you to make this card to welcome the little guy :0). Have a blessed day!
    Hugs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is soooo cute :] thanks for the nice comments :] Im glad we are bloggy friends :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hopping with us today! Thank you for following my blog now I follow yours and you are super talented! Thank you again for following me it really means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carley. you are fantastic, but thank you fir stopping by, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...