Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and are looking forward to the new year!! I received a new Flip camera so that I can start adding video to my blog. I am so excited, but also very nervous, because I have no idea how to do it!! LOL I am sure I will be asking all of you for help! The first thing that I will be doing is redoing my Craft Room!! I will be giving a video tour before, and after!! Trust me when I say it is a HUGE mess!! I hope to have the video up for the 1st ( I hope)  anyway Happy New year to all of you!!

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good Christmas... let me know when you learn how to use your flip so you can help me...lol
    I got mine about 4 months ago and I'm still not sure how to use it. ugh
    Mine is a sony bloggie flip.... I'm sure they all work the same.
    good luck and happy new year!!
    Stop by for the ROCKIN New Year blog hop tomorrow on my blog....we will be having blog candy. :)
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH I love my flip. I got one of the orginals.. It's what me and Laurie use at Serenity Scrappers to do our vids! It's supah supah easy peasy!! Just drop a line if you have any questions, but I bet once you get moving on it. u'll get a hang of it.. easy hardware..easy software..Have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got a Flip for Christmas and I am super excited. I have used Kel's and she is right, so super easy to use. I love it and we at Serenity Scrappers are happy to help a scrap sister out! Especially a scrap sista that lives in Massachusetts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your scrap room. I'd like to see how others set up their rooms. Have a Happy New Year!! Woooo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...