Sunday, November 21, 2010

My first challange entries and Comments!!

Hi All, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday morning!! I am so excited that I wanted to share with you. This completely sounds incredibly pathetic, but there were 9 people that don't know me, and that I didn't pay, who commented on my first 2 ever entries to the first 2 challenges that I ever got the guts to enter. I am so excited, the people that like what I like, and do what I do, are so incredibly talented, and the thought that 9 of them, you took the time to write down some wonderful words of encouragement, I just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate it. Thank you all so much, Karen

2 comments:

  1. all of us crafty gals gotta sitck together :] cant wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...