Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!!!


I would like to thank Van at ascrappydream.blogspot.com

Things that I need to do to accept this award.
Thank the person that gave this to me
Share 8 things about myself
Pay it forward to 8 people you recently discovered
Contact those bloggers to let them know about the award.
Share 8 things about yourself.

1. I am a HUGE Bon Jovi Fan
2. A few years ago I was diagnosed with Lupus and Fibromylagia
3. A few years before that I was diagnosed with Colitis.
4. I refuse to let any of those things stop me from crafting.(even though they usually do.)
5. I am a Huge reality t.v. junkie
6. I am the only one in my family who likes to craft.
7. I hate the cold weather
8. I hate to do any type of gardening.


These are the bloggers that I am passing this onto.
1.Obsessedwith scrapbooking.com
2.imaginecritters.blogspot.com
3.thehappystamper.com
4.purplescrapbooker.com
5.stamping4u.blogspot.com
6.scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com
7.creativetimeforme.com
8.joyslife.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! I appreciate this!!;) Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Hi your comment! Imagine Critters is no tmy blog, I am just on the DesignTeam there!!!! My blog is www.62cards.blogspot.com! I would love to have you come visit!!

    FYI_ I love Bon Jovi too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...