Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Layouts

Hey Everyone!  I hope that everyone had a great Halloween!  Halloween has always been my favorite holiday from making the costumes, to taking a lot, lot of pictures, seeing the kids, how cute they all are, and then there is the candy!!!!! This year was a little sad, my youngest who is 16, did not go trick or treating, I know he is 16, he shouldn't even be letting him go out, but I would get all those older kids come after 8:00, and I never mind, and I actually think that we all know that, they all know that they are pushing the envelope by even going out there, but the way I look at it is that they are considerate enough by going out after the little, little ones go out and are probably in bed, because Halloween is on a school night, and they do put a little effort by putting on some kind of mask, I saw 1 kid that had stapled leaves, yes real ones, onto his green sweatshirt, and went as the Hurricane Sandy!! I thought it was cute!! Anyway, I also think that by giving them some candy it is a couple less kids that could be getting into trouble on that night!! Anyway, he didn't go, and he went to his girlfriends house to give out candy! :(   My daughter is away at college, and my middle son was working, and then went to a friends house! So I was a little sad this year, and I was looking through some pictures, and I thought I would share a couple of layouts I did for Halloween a couple of years ago.

 This first one is a picture of my Amanda at age 1-1/2 ys old. I don't remember if I posted this or not, but I was doing a swap a few months ago, and one of the things that I got in my package, was this Magnolia stamp, which would have been great, just because it is so cute, but if you look at the picture next to it, that is a pic of  Amanda  20 yrs ago, and they are doing the same thing. Now this would have been again great just for those 2 things, but the name of the little girl is Matilda, and Amanda's nickname that we call her is Matilda !!! I think it is Amazing! (and weird) haha   These are pages I did a while ago, and I love the title, the ghost, and the journaling pumpkin, were all from a DVD that I had that was from I think Creating Keepsakes, it was so great, it had all the holidays for journaling, titles, it had everything, but I think that I lended it out to someone, and never got it back, and I miss it so much!! So if any of my friends are reading this, and you have it, I am offering a reward to the person who finds it and it is identified to be the above said DVD!! Anyway I hope you all a great Halloween!! karen♥


8 comments:

  1. We had hardly any small kids this year because of the snow and wind, it was just so cold, I miss the old days when we would have about 200 kids or so. I did dress up our dog buttons to greet all the kids and she barked at each and everyone of them. My oldest grandson still loves to go out door to door but he was working this year and was so upset, but I have enough candy left over to feed his sweet tooth for a month or so. Have a nice weekend Karen and by the way it wasn't me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great LO's!!! LOVE the adorable pictures and those cute ghosts!!!
    I was totally thinking my oldest was going to bail on trick or treating but he was all excited about heading out! Still the cool thing to do I guess :)
    Thanks for sharing this Karen and have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what sweet memories Karen. TFS. It's hard when the kids are all grown up, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! such cute layouts Karen and Oh no that means once my little guy gets older no more trick or treating:) I better enjoy it till then huh?? Glad to see you posting my friend and thank you for visiting! Have a fantastic Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi karen! Your lay-outs are super cute! Did you have your yard sale yet? How did it go? Are you loving your kitchen?Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Carri, I have not had my yard sale yet, I am going to make this a HUGE one!! I am going through my supplies, and if I haven't touched it in a while, I am selling it. I have a bunch of Cricut cartridges, and I bought doubles of Peachy Keen stamps,Tim Holtz stuff,albums,and a bunch of tools, ect. So I am trying to price everything ect. I hope to get everything together soon! I do love my kitchen, however I pulled a muscle in my back, or the dr. said something about a spasm, I just know that it hurts!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the first pic of your daughter and the stamp. How precious! Great idea to cut around your pics so they stood out more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute are these halloween layouts !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...