Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey all of my crafty compadre's!!
 I just wanted to say Happy Halloween to all of you, and I expect there to be completed double spread Halloween pages posted first thing in the morning!  I wanted to share a picture of one of my favorite Halloween pictures from when my beautiful children were just the cutest things on the planet, and I would make all of there costumes!!
                                                                         
 This is my now 21 yr old Amanda,  The one in the middle is my now 19yr old Kevin,                                                                         
The one on the left is my beautiful Pooh Bear, Jason, who will be 17 in February!!  The picture on the bottom is me wearing a Cruella Deville, (not sure on that spelling) you know the lady who tries to steal all the little pups!!                              karen♥





4 comments:

  1. Such cute costume and to think you made them. I used to sew all the kids things when they were younger but then they out to cool to wear. them. Such fun to look bak in time. Have a Happy Halloween to Karen.
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!! Sad!!! I love the pictures!! You look great!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what precious memories! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I love looking at pictures! So many happy moments and good times. Great job MAMA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...