Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday Card

I just made this quick card for my niece Peyton who's birthday is Saturday.

I used Anna Griffin paper from her MacKenzie line.  The clown was also from that line, and it has layers on the balloon, and the belly.  The other balloons were from a stamp I have had forever.  The Happy Birthday stamp also is one that I had just lying around.  I added a little glitter around the Happy Birthday sentiment, and on the balloons.  I also used an Action Wobble behind the clown. Karen♥

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Karen, Very sweet! To answer your question, I use Microsoft PowerPoint to type stuff for my cards. You make a text box and type inside that. That way you can size the box to fit the area you need to fill. If you need further help, send me an email with your poem and size of frame. My email is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo so happy to see ya crafting my friend!! Your card is just too CUTE!! Have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...