Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Water and Pictures Don't Mix!



Hi Everyone, I am writing you in bed.  I pulled a muscle, and I have a muscle spasm, or my muscle is in spasm, frankly I did not really listen to the Dr. I just wanted it to go away!  Anyway, while looking through some pictures, I found some pictures from some of the deepest, darkest, places that I have ever been in.  I had depression after my youngest child.  On top of that we had a fire in our home, and water damage, but my point is, that I came across these pictures, and they are every scrappers worst nightmare!! After a pipe burst in our basement, and we had just moved into this house, and a box of pictures that should never have been down there in the first place.  Anyway, somehow these pictures of my wedding, and others were wrecked, and these are of me trying to save the only pictures that we have of our wedding.  I am making a Scrapper Public Service Announcement:  Never Store Pictures in Your Basement!!!

5 comments:

  1. Feel better Karen!! Such sad photos! I am glad I don't have a basement!Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That really sucks big time!. I was married so long ago and we couldn't afford to get professional pictures taken so we only have a few pictures of our wedding that were taken with a old Brownie camera. When I went to scrapbook them it was so hard to do, so I never did finish the album. LOL! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry to hear this happened to you. I would be heartbroken too! I only have a few photos from my wedding too so maybe a really cute mini album is the ticket! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear what happened - I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Karen! I so wish this had not happen. I pray you were able to same some. And I hope you feel better soon. AJ-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...