Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guilt No More

Hey Y'allI
I just wanted to share a photo of the inside of my garage. Now I know you are all saying,"Karen, Why are you showing us a picture of your garage?", and normally I would say "Guy's, I don't know!) but I am showing you this, because every once and a while, and I mean once in a very rare while, I get these little pangs of guilt because off all the thing's craft related. My hubby is so good about never questioning anything I ever buy.  He always tells me not to even think about it, so after I recently went out in my garage, and saw this.......
Now if he is now going to be one of the lost Sanford and Son's. then the guilt is no more!! Have a great day!!Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. So funny! At least it is nice and neat!!!

    I hope all is well!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh believe me, he is VERY neat, I have to put alarms on my spoon's, spatula's, ect. when I am cooking, so he doesn't load them in the dishwasher while I am still cooking!!karen♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...