Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kitchen update

Hi guys, I am just sending an update of what has been crimping my scrap booking style!!!

This is the before


 This is the middle, and hopefully we will have the end tomorrow!!  We took out the breakfast bar, because my hubby wanted to, and we felt that when we decide to sell, it might sell better with an area for a kitchen table.  I will post the photo's tomorrow, and you can decide!! (not that it matters what you all think anyway! lol   karen♥

I also wanted to tell you, because it would bug the heck out of me if I didn't know, the white things on the back of the cabinets, are foam dots, that I used to hold up cork board squares and I would hang up the kids projects, pictures, ect.  I totally recommend it . If you have stainless steel appliances, and magnets don't work.  It also makes the back of your cabinets cheerier!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Karen I know just what you mean, first we did my scrap room and the master bedroom. I didn't know I had that much stuff and I wouldn't put anything back into my room untill it had been completly cleaned and organized. The room looks beautiful now but I have no energy to work in it. We went to Vegas for 6 days last week and I am completly wiped out!. I think the kitch if going to look so much bigger once it is done. Looking forward to seeing the after pictures. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! I can't wait to see the final pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend:) I've missed ya and I see you've been pretty busy. I can't wait to see it once it's all finished!! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!!! Have a fantastic rest of your week!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my sweet and ALWAYS missing friend...LOL
    Glad to see a random post here and there..wish alittle more frequently though!!
    Looking forward to seeing the finished kitchen!
    Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the end result too. Good thinking on the eat in kitchen idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...