Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey Guys!!

Hey guys, I have missed ya! I feel like it has been forever since we chatted, well since I have chatted, and you have read! (but you know what I mean)  I have been getting a lot of emails from you guys because you miss my Rants, which cracks me up, because everyone in my family is always telling me, "Can't you go talk to your bloggers" I am thinking that they would rather I rant to you than to them., but that just kills me, I mean it is not like I am trying to tell them something useless,what I am trying to tell them is very important! Like today I was reading Joanns flyer came out, and they have 2 coupons in their flyer for 50% off any item in the store, and then here's where they get ya, EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING that you could possibly want, need, possibly need, could possibly need in the future, could possibly need in the next lifetime is ALREADY ON SALE!!!!! I mean would it be such a big deal for them to maybe leave a pencil full price so we can use the coupon?  HEY, Joanns!, we don't even care what we can use it on, yes, it would be nice if we could get to buy a Sizzix die for 50% off instead of  40% off?? Is the extra $1 or $2 really gonna make a difference?  What these stores don't understand is that we, you, me, crafter's in general love to use our coupons!  We actually get happy, I might go so far as to say Down Right Giddy!! to use our coupons!!! Would it be so hard for them to grant us this one little pleasure that we look forward to in life?? We don't ask for much, do we?? So I have decided that I am boycotting Joanns. Don't be silly, not forever, not for a year, not even for a month, just for this week.  I could probably go, and while I am looking for something to use my 50% coupon on to save the extra dollar from the regular 40% off I will spend $100 on all the other stuff that I will see while I am looking for the 1 item in the store that is not on sale to use my coupon on!  And let us not forget the list of things that you can't use ANY coupon on!  Don't even get me started on that subject!!!!  So I have decided that instead of going to Joanns to use their 50% off coupon I will be using my brass stencils that I encourage you all to get even a couple of, and making another video because i am determined to see how many ways that they can be used.  So, I am going to work on the video, and when I put it up, please become a follower, ONLY of you are interested in what we do around here, and leave a comment, and I will make another packet of Brass Stencils to give away!!!  Thanks for listening to my Rant, that my family was not interested it (SHOCKING) and if you have an idea to use the stencils for, I would love it if you shared your idea with us, and I will even get another packet of stencils for another prize for you sharing with us!! Have a nice day, Karen♥

6 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad Karen. My family doesn't get my excitement either. That's why I love my crafty blogging friends out there. There is always someone out there who will listen to us. I know what you mean about Joann's but I love how cheap they are on their paper stacks! It is seriously always on sale. I usually use their coupons on kids crafting stuff for my daughter. Our Joann's is small so for all the other stuff...I go to Hobby Lobby or Micheals and use their coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, don't you ever stop ranting to us. Your posts are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Of course it would be REALLY nice if we could use the coupons on Cricut stuff. I can't afford $60-$80 on a new cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I agree about the coupons, is an extra 10% really that much??? My family thinks I'm weird when I get excited about anything crafty :) Not my hubby or children, everyone else!
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to buy recollections cardstock with my 50% it wasn't on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen! Wish I could have talked you into blogging much much much sooner. I love reading all the nonsense that makes perfect sense to me. You're sweet! Have you been decorating cakes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...