Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dealing with a very difficult time

Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to let you all know that I am still here.  We are trying to get through an extremely difficult time.  On Sunday morning, around 3:30a.m., we got a phone call from my husband Paul's brother with devastating new, (not that there is really any other kind of news at that time)  Paul's younger brother, after a late night munchie run to McDonalds run with his roommates, he got home and said he wasn't feeling very well, and asked what a heart attack felt like, and they asked him why, and he said he wasn't feeling very well, and said he would be right back, and went into her bedroom.  His roommates her a thud, and ran into his room to find Mark,(Paul's brother) on the floor, they called 911 and started CPR. They and paramedics were unable to revive him, and he was pronounced dead at the hospital.  At 39 he suffered a massive coronary, called a widow maker. I am asking for all of your thoughts and prayers at this horribly difficult time Thank  you all so much, and I will will be back with you all soon.   Karen♥

11 comments:

  1. sending many positive thoughts yours and your families way! So sorry to hear this! Keep us updated! HuGS!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...Karen! I am so very sorry to hear this! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Bloggy hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry to hear this news. My sincere condolences...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law. My prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear about Pauls brother. What terrible news. Sending you cyber hugs. Our prayers are with both you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear your sad news. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family sweetie. ~hugs~ Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Karen! i'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
    Sending you hugs and prayers through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for your loss, Karen. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your husband. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Karen, Wow, what a time for me to finally check in on you after such a long absence. I am so sorry for your family's loss. I had you on my mind & just wanted to pop by & say "Hi" because I haven't "talked" to you in so long. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi karen:) I was thinking about you and thought I would pop in and OMG! I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers and thought are with you and your family in this very difficult time.
    Big Hugs my friend,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...