Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ornaments

Hi all, I was playing around with my new stamps from Stampin Up, and was copying their ornament that they have on the Holiday catalog.  It is a really pretty catalog and I love all of their inks, and here are a few versions of the ornament that I came up with, I hope you like. Karen♥





I would also like to say that although these were fun to make, they take FOREVER,  Hahaha this is not to say that say that I wouldn't make more, but if you like them and intend to make them and decorate your tree with them, I would start now for Christmas 2015!!! LOL I will be one of you making these for my tree that year!! I also wanted to say that the set of stamps that this came in also comes with smaller size ornaments. There is also a set of dies that matches the ornaments to cut them out so perfectly!! No friends, I did not cut each of these out by hand, you could, but I would then plan for Christmas 2020!!  haha  Merry Christmas!! Karen♥

9 comments:

  1. Where are the instructions??? These ornaments are beyond stunning...you have really outdid yourself this time. Just oh so BEAUTIFUL, I want one so bad I can taste it. Thanks for sharing Karen and it is so good to see you back crafting.
    Hugs Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!!
    These are awesome!! Beautiful colors and LOVE the ribbon and tulle you added!! Bet these look amazing on the tree!!!
    Glad to see you posting again...keep it up!!!!
    Have a GREAT night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Karen. These are beautiful. Love 'em both. Hope u have a very Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous Karen. Looks like you had fun. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, those ornaments are absolutely gorgeous!! You did an amazing job.

    Merry Christmas, my friend!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sweet friend:) I'm sorry for my absence, I've been so crazy busy planning my sons birthday party for this Saturday and not to mention the Christmas shopping!! OMG! these are "BEAUTIFUL" and I know what you mean about taking a while to put together:) OMG! so laughed about starting these in 2015 LOL!! Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to comment my friend!! Happy Holidays
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, these are stunning!! I can't believe you made these!! They look like they came out of a catalog!

    I'm glad you like my comic book cards! Actually the cut and print feature on the Cameo is about the easiest thing I've done with it so far...once you learn which buttons to push!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEKKK these came out great. The pictures do not do them justice though. I love them:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...