Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hi All!!

Hi Everyone!!! I know I am supposed to be diligently working in my Craft room, but I have been so busy the past few days.  It is amazing to me when you ignore something for a little while, it is so hard to get back into the swing of things.  I had to run some errands today, and I have not been sleeping well, (shocker) LOL It took everything in my power to stay awake while I was driving, so I decided that the best thing to do was to stop and get an ice cream!  It did nothing for my diet, but it did wonders to wake me up!! Anyway, by the time I got home, I had to drop some money off to my youngest son for him to go to Kids Day, which is a carnival to raise money that our fire department puts on every year, it is a 3 day carnival with fire works on Friday and Saturday night.  Then I had to drive my son to work, and I never made it to the Scrapbooking store the other day, so I ran in there and I could not find 1 thing that I wanted to buy!! Now if I didn't  have a credit there, I would have found a million things that I wanted to get, but there I was with $250.00 in credit from the yard sale, and nothing to buy.  I hope they get some new things in soon, because I have to spend my credit by August!  Anyway, I am now waiting to be the Designated Driver for my daughter and her friends who are going out for 2 of their 21st birthday's!! The problem is that I am so old that I forgot that when you are 21, you don't even go OUT till 9:30-10:00 at night!!  So I am sitting here waiting to take them out, then I will be picking my oldest son up from work, and then going out to get my youngest son from Kids Day, then waiting to go back out to get my daughter and her friends, for my DD duty!! Anyway, I just wanted to catch you all up, and I am going to really have to work to get my but back into my craft room and get to work!!! Hope you are all doing well, I will be seeing you and all your work soon!! karen♥♥
































5 comments:

  1. You certainly are a good mom, with all that carting around of everybody! On your next trip back to the craft store, I'm sure you'll have more luck. Good that you didn't spend your money just to buy something. Thanks for sharing your story, Karen!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a busy Mom!! I would have NO problem dropping $250.00 in a craft store! LOL
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen!!! I totally agree with Carri~ I would have no problem dropping $250 on crafty goodness :) if your having problems spending it on yourself, there are a couple spellbinders I would LOVE~ JK!!!
    Happy Friday and hope you have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a problem finding something to buy, I have a problem paying the extra money that the Scrapbooking store charges. I keep looking at things, knowing that if I search on the internet that I will find everything much cheaper than they are selling things for. So I am trying ti find things that you can't really find online easily, like certain kinds of paper, or some stamps or tools. I also feel like if I spend the credit this week, that they will get a new shipment of stuff next week that I will want to get!! LOL I will keep you all updated with my purchases!! karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a problem finding something to buy, I have a problem paying the extra money that the Scrapbooking store charges. I keep looking at things, knowing that if I search on the internet that I will find everything much cheaper than they are selling things for. So I am trying ti find things that you can't really find online easily, like certain kinds of paper, or some stamps or tools. I also feel like if I spend the credit this week, that they will get a new shipment of stuff next week that I will want to get!! LOL I will keep you all updated with my purchases!! karen♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...