Monday, August 15, 2011

WINNER!!!!!!!

Hey All, I wanted to let you know that my daughters surgery went great!! She did very well, and is recovering slowly but surely!! I wanted to thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers!! Well now that that is out of the way, I have picked a winner for the Baby Boy Layout Challenge!!   THE WINNER............Heather from Paper, Stamps, and Glue....... Oh My!!!  Heather please email me with your address, and I will ship out your awesome prize as soon as I get a chance!!! Congratulations Heather, and thanks to all you guys that entered!! I got some great ideas from all your Layouts!!! I hope that I can figure out how to do the Mr. Linky, so next time it will be a little easier for you guys to post your entries!! If anyone knows how to do this, there is a prize of a new paper trimmer for the first person that can help me figure it out, and get it up on my site!! Again thanks to all, and lets get ready for the next challenge!!!!    Karen♥



11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Heather! Glad everything went well for your daughter, Karen!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Heather!!!!! karen, glad to hear that your daughter is doing well:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your daughter is doing well. Congrats. to your winner. I hope you can get inlinkz worked out so we can see the projects for your next challenge. I had a question about the little glass bottles you used for the altered paint can. If you've got a minute could you just let me know where you got them? tamiwb1234ataoldotcom -thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heather! Great news about your daughter. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Heather! I'm glad your daughter is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner!

    Hi Karen... do you have a linky account set up? if so the trick is so copy and paste the link code into your post but under the edit html tab not the compose.

    It also usually does not show up when you click on the compose tab to view it in regular... you would need to hit preview to see it.

    here is the website to sign up if you aren't already

    http://www.linkytools.com/

    Hope you daughter is doing well!



    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and Linky Tools costs $ but

    http://www.inlinkz.com/

    is free to use (you can upgrade) and probably would be easier to try for your first time!



    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad everything went well for your daughter. My mailing address is:
    Heather Howard
    PO Box 55
    Merino, CO 80741

    Thanks so much for the great prize. I am glad you found great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad the news is good.
    You have been given a blog award. Pick it up on my blog.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sweetie, please stop by my blog on Wednesday, 8-31 to pick up a little award!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karen! Glad your daughter is doing well. Hope you are well, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...