Monday, May 16, 2011

BFF Blogger Award!!

 Hi All, I just popped on my blog after a really not so good weekend, and what was there waiting for me, 2 yes 2 Blogger awards!! The first one is from Libby, at BeachCreationsforyou.blogspot.com, and that was for the Cricut-tastic award, and the other is the Best Friend Blogger Award. from Gina at GinasCraftingspot.com Please go and check out their blogs, they are awesome!! So here they are, with some of the blogs that I love to check out and comment on, which is what we really all love to read!!!



Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog and share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out, share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself.

So, here are 5 Cricut-tastic things about me:
1. I NEVER pay more than $25.00 for a Cartridge.
2. I have been scrapbooking for 20 yrs, and yes I know how old that makes me sound, but what I didn't tell you was I started scrapping when I was 2.
3. I am the messiest scrapper known to Man, but not known to fellow Woman!!
4. I HATE the cold weather, and despise snow, and if it were up to me, I would be in Florida, California, ect. you can fill in your state, as long as I don't have wear anything more than a sweater.
5. Next April, I will have been happily married for 25 years!! Again like the length of time that I have been scrapping, I got married at age 2.
6. I suffer from Lupus, Fribromyalgia, and Colitis.
7. I have 3 beautiful children
8. I also have 2 dogs
9, I am the middle child of 5 girls.
10. I love writing, (thanks for all of you that do read my Random Rants)
11. I don't deserve the credit that I get for the things that I make.
12 I am out of things about me, sorry!!
I am combining the things about me for both awards, cause frankly, I am boring!!
The second award that I got from Gina, the BFB award!  Here are the bloggers that I have chosen for the Cricut-tastic award:
1. Janet at ladyluvbug.blogspot.com
2. Diane at ownhomedog.blogspot.com
3. Michele at Michelesscrappycreations.blogspot.com
4. Tishascraftcrove.blogspot.com
 5. Carol at Caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com
6. Snoopy'shomemadefun.blogspot.com




The rules for receiving both of these awards are to post this on your blog, link back to the sender and thank them.  Then pass it on to those you visit regularly.
The people I have chosen for the BFB Award are:
1. Norma at Pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com
2. Laurie,Kel,and Dawn, at Serenityscrappers.blogspot.com
3.  Libby at beachcreationsforyou.blogspot.com
4. Jessica at Chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
5. Carri at doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
6. Tracy at scrappininthewoodswithabug.blogspot.com
7. Tami at tamiscraftconnection.blogspot.com
8.Jen at acountrytwinkle.blogspot.com
9. Ashly at craftyamour.blogspot.com
10. Tammy at Tamminniedesigns.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award & for thinking of me Karen. Somehow I missed your Mother's Day Post. It gave me a chuckle as usual. (Don't you ever stop ranting to us.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! Thanks for passing the BFF award onto me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen for the award!! Very kind!!! I hope the week is better for you!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for thinking of me Karen! I love it!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness. What a talented little 2-year old you must have been! And a child bride to boot! Congratulations on your awards, Karen.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen!!!! Im back! Thanks so much for checking in on me! I really appreciate it! and thank you for the award! you are too sweeet! hopefully I will have a fun project up soon but just wanted to stop by and say thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your project. I am a follower. TFS.
    vintageheartfelt@aol.com
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    designsfrommyheart@ymail.com
    http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...