Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ribbon Flowers!

Hi Everyone, I wanted to show you some flowers that I have been making for a swap that I entered over at the ScrappyHappiness.ning site, you all should come over and check it out, it is hosted by the most brilliant 15 year old boy that I have ever met! He is an instructor for Prima Flowers, and has live Prima classes over on Ustream. He is really amazing!!  There is also a live chat 24hrs a day, there are swaps, challenges, a wish list that you buy for someone and someone buys for you, and who doesn't like presents!! Anyway I hope you check it out, cause I made some really wonderful friends.  Anyway, here are some of the flowers that I have made.  I will be doing a tutorial on some of them, but they are all pretty easy to make!







6 comments:

  1. Great flowers! they are each beautiful!
    Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Happy Mothers Day to you too! :) I've been gone for awhile, but I'm trying to catch up now. I've got a new award for you on my blog when you get a chance :)
    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Libby, I am so glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Mothers Day was awesome. I love these flowers thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers....love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Flower, I love creating my own emblishments.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...