Saturday, May 15, 2010

What this Blog is about

What I would like to do on my blog, is to share ideas, comments, and test different craft,scrapbooking, and cake decorating products, and let you know what I think. I am not working for any company right now, so I will be testing any product that I think that I would like to use. I would love to hear what your ideas are, and see what you have done. This is my first blog, so please bare with me. I am open to any and all tips or ideas you could give me about my blog. I will also be having contests, and will be giving away great prizes. Right now I have been busy making cakes, but I am dying to get back in my craft room, and get back to scrapping some of those piles,and piles of pictures that have been piling up. Thank You for checking out my FIRST blog. Please leave me a comment good or bad (hopefully good) If you have your own blog I would love to link up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...