Monday, May 17, 2010

Awesome site for Scrapbookers

Hi All,
I want you to check a craft-a-friend's blog. Her name is Van, and she just started scrapping not to long ago, but her work is amazing!! She makes these incredible scrapbooks, and she makes them out of anything from chipboard, to a cheerio box. She makes these incredible flowers out of paper, and even an old pair of jeans. Her work is beautiful, and she has taught herself everything that she does. If you have a minute, check her out, you wont be dissapointed. Her blog is: http://www.ascrappydream.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. hi Karen. I just figured out how to do all that linking on the sidebar thing. I will add your link and photo on the side some other day. I went on a binge entering all those blog candies and you'll notice it on my page and now I'm so tired.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...