Monday, October 20, 2014

Miss Y'all

Hey Y'all,
Well I might as well get right to it!!!!  I'M BACK!!!!!!  I have missed everyone so much!  I took a lot of the summer trying to get rid of some things that I hadn't used in a while.  I made some fun cakes, and I wish I could say that my summer was drama free!  I had my sale, and after advertising it all over Facebook, in every group that had anything to do with Paper,stamps, Cricut, Sizzix, Tim Holtz ect.  I also advertised on Craigs List, and also on every Yard Sale Group if the town of the group was an hour away and less, I stayed up night after night, getting everything ready, and I had 10 people show up on Saturday night, and 3 on Sunday!!!  I know, you all feel sorry for me, but not even as sorry as I feel for myself!!  So, I am gonna pick myself up, and all that jazz, and I bought myself a Cricut Explore, and as soon as I get my craft room in order, I will be back! I will be putting everything I am selling and I will be listing things that I will be selling on my FB Yard Sale groups, but mostly on my FB Group:  Scrapbook, Crafts, Cake, supplies, Sale N Attleboro, Area !!  TTYS,
Karen♥

4 comments:

  1. I'm still on the fence between the Cameo & the Explore so let me know how you like your's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl!! I have so missed talking with you!! How have you been? I posted my opinion about The Cameo, and Explore I don't know if it helps you or not, but I hope it does!! I miss everyone on here, I have been so busy, I have been working on my other Blog, the real,realhousewifesrealityrants.blogspot.com It is where I can talk all about my reality shows, and no one in my family can shhh me!! I love to comment during all the shows, but my kids wont let me, so I started a blog where I can talk to my hearts content, even though I have no followers, well I have me, me under a different name, and I think me again, basically, I think that I have 2 followers, but thats ok, cause no one shhh's me!! Miss ya!

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie! I am trying to get back into the swing of things too. It so nice to hear you're doing ok. I bought a cameo two months ago and I haven't even taken it out of the box. I've been so busy with school and home. Can't wait for you to post something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tisha!! I laughed when I read this, because I did the same thing!! I just posted what I thought about both the Cameo, and the Explore! I am selling my Cameo, and basically the reason is, that I have so many cartridges I felt guilty buying another machine, and I find the Explore easier to use! I would love to know what you think!! I hope to chat soon!! karen♥

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...