Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!

Hey Girls,
I am in love, I never thought that it would happen, because I have been searching for so long, and have tried some here, and some there, but it just wasn't right.  Then today, it happened, I heard the doorbell ring, and there it was, right on my front steps! I think that you would understand the way I am feeling if I just show you a picture!  Now do you understand?  I have about 15 paper trimmers!  That is how many I have right now, forget the ones that I have given away, or sold.    I can never find one that works as well as the one that I got in my first order from     Stampin Up!! It is almost like the blade glides across the paper, and all the little features that it has, that you would think are no big deal, until you get them,  For instance, there is a little hook, on the cutting and scoring blade, that keeps the plastic on the right side of the blade from bowing, so you get a perfectly straight cut, and the grid is on both sides of the cutting track, for more accuracy, at the end of the extended cutting arm, has a little foot, that you can turn down, so it stabilizes the arm, for a more accurate cut.  There are many more awesome things about this trimmer, if you would like to know more, send me an email at kadris@aol.com, or if you have heard enough, and you are interested in getting one for yourself, you can order one right from my blog, the item number is 126889 I am telling you that if you have had as much trouble as I have had, for many years, give it a try, what is the worst that will happen??  I know that you are gonna love it!! Karen♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen:) LOL!! I also have tons of paper trimmers and YES, this is the KEEPER LOL!!! I get your love of this trimmer:) I can't wait to see some projects with all your goodies you got, why not do a video with a Stampin' Up! haul:) I tried calling you early today:) Ok ,we'll chat later:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...