Friday, November 1, 2013

Craft Fair Project

Hi Everyone,
I have been very busy working on projects for the fairs that are coming up.  Since my FIRST Stampin Up order has not come yet, I have made a list with the item numbers from the Current Stampin Up catalog, and if you are interested in getting a catalog, please let me know.  So, this is similar to a project that I made when I was a Girl Scout leader a long time ago, well here it is:

 These are "Pencils" made from Rolo's amd Hersey Kisses

 Here is what you need to make them
 The first thing that I did was tape the Rolo's together, when you get the Rolo's this time of year, you can get them in bags, and they are wrapped in packages of 2.  If you are interested at all in making these, I strongly recommend that you run to all the places that you think might still have Halloween candy left and buy them now, because I don't know if you can get bags of them for Christmas, and then you can only get them in full size rolls which are .75 cents to a dollar each.  Anyway,
 After you tape 2 packs of Rolos together, you use Glue Dot's to attach the Hersey's Kiss  You then cut your yellow paper size 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 and the pinkish (eraser color) to size 1" x 4" , then you take the yellow, and tape it to the Rolo's , then wrap it around and use Sticky Strip to attach the other end.
 You then take your Sticky Strip to attach the silver ribbon where the eraser and the pencil meet.  You know that silver metal thing that holds the eraser on is on a pencil.
Then I made 3, put them in a bag, attached the same yellow color size 4 x 4 with the stapler, attach the black paper to the yellow after I wrote with a White Sharpie pen, or a White Chalk, to make it look lick a chalkboard that has the writing to look like chalk.
 There you have it, I think they are really cute!! I think that they would be a cute thing to get your teacher something different, or for a Teacher to give toi her students, for Christmas, or even to keep in her class, and give them to the kids who get the top score, or was polite, ect.  Anyway, I think that they are just adorable, and you can always personalize them to whomever you are giving to.
Thanks for stopping by, and here is the list of Stampin Up products that you can order:

Glue Dots- #103683                                
Sticky Strip-#104294                                
Snail Adhesive104332                                
Stampin Dimensionals- #104430                    
Cellophane Bags 4x6 #102757
Crushed Curry-Paper (yellow) #131199
Calypso Coral-Paper #122925 (eraser)
1-1/4" Circle Punch #119861

Stock Items- Stapler, White Gel Pen,White Sharpie, or White Chalk Pen, Silver ribbon.
If you are interested in placing an order for any of these items,or anything else,  please stop by, and if you have any questions email me at kadris@aol.com  Thanks, Karen♥





5 comments:

  1. These are so super adorable!! What a great gift idea...perfect for all those teachers!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stinkin cute gift idea,, they would be great for my grand kids stockings at Christmas. I am going to run to the stores tomorrow and check out the leftover candy for sure and hopefully I do not eat them before I get them make!...... I love Rolos ( just look at my tummy and ass.... it shows) Like I said Karen totally cute,, they should sale like hotcakes! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is such a great idea, Karen! Love 'em! Thanks for sharing how you made them. Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...