Saturday, June 15, 2013

Graduation Card

Hi Everyone!!
Well we are still in the middle if renovations around here, and I have no access to my craft room in over a month, and I am going through withdrawals!!!  Can you imagine being able to see all of your crafting toys, and not being able to touch them?!?!?!  Well I did manage to burrow a path to get to my quilling supplies, and I made this card for my nephew's Graduation!!  It was so much fun to make!! Well, I am off to get ready for 30 people to come over tomorrow for Fathers Day in the middle of all of these renovations!  Everyone pray for sun!! It has been raining just about everyday for a week and a half,  and I have no furniture to have people to sit on!!  Karen♥





7 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. Thanks for visiting! Your owl turned out great! Good job with quilling. I've never done that before. Hope your party went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is it really you...LOL!!!
    Welcome back Karen! I so miss seeing your adorable projects and this one is just too cute!!! I know your nephew is going to love it!!!
    Hope you can get your crafty goodies back up and running real soon...I am sure they are MAD at you for ignoring them for so long :)
    Thanks for sharing, for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment and hope you had a GREAT Father's Day get together...with sun of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You must be having big withdrawal for sure! When we were in Arizona for the month of February, I thought I was going to go nuts without my scrap booking. I know better for next year! I will be taking something with me. I love your card, another thing I have never tried. Time to put this one on my bucket list. Have a great day . Hope Fathers day was grand and without rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there dear friend:) WOW! a month with no access, I would also be having withdrawals LOL!! I'm glad you were able to sneak in and create this fantastic quilling card. I LOVE LOVE it and you must do a video on this one when you get a chance and get all settled in from your renovation:) Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilled owl! Oh yes, I do understand about going thru craft and technology withdrawal. Hoping all will be done soon!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet! I have never tried quilting and you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen, how you be!? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...