Saturday, May 25, 2013

Graduation Card

Hi Guys!! I know, I know,  I know I have really been busy though! I know that is not really an excuse, but I really have been busy.  However, I know that you all would be happy with  what I have been busy with! My daughter Amanda just graduated from Springfield College, in Springfield, MA and I have been making scrap books for her and all of her room mates!! So what do you think now????? I also made this card
After I made my anniversary card
I had this leftover paper all set and cut to the right size, because I made the anniversary card 6 x 12 so I had the other half of the paper, so I was sending a box of study goodies up to my daughter and her roomies to munch on during finals!!  Anyway, the card is 6 x 6  and I used some stickers to go up the side, that say friends, future success and there are flowers in the corner, with washi tape running down the other side!  I will be back to post pics of the albums that I haven't  taken the pictures yet, but when I take them, I will post them!! I hope everyone is doing well, oh and I have some pictures of our renovations and how they are coming along!  TTYS Karen♥

2 comments:

  1. WoW Karen! I had to do a double~take when I saw you in my dashboard!! Glad to hear you are still crafting! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your daughter Karen!!! I know you are very proud of her!!!
    Love that card you made....beautiful job!!!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you will share your daughter's album when you have it all done!!
    Have a GREAT holiday weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...