Thursday, June 21, 2012

Miss You All

Hey guys, It is 2 a.m. and I can'y sleep, so I thought that I would fill you in on where I have been. We are having some family issues with my 18 year old son, (the one that just graduated) We gave been going through, and doing things that no parents should ever have to do.  Every ones health, is fine, but I know that at least my mind, and my husbands mind are not well at all.  I am so unhappy right now, that even if I tried to write my usual happy perky blog, it would not come out that way, so I just wanted to let you all know that I will probably not be here for the rest of the week,  I know you will all understand, and I will be back as soon as I can. If anyone needs me, my email is karenskrafts1@aol,com, or my ph # is 508-695-6414 and my cell is 508-733-2714 and my address is up on my blog,  I will be back hopefully by Monday of next week,  I really miss you all and can't wait to come back, but right now I just don't have the strength to craft! I will talk to you all soon,   I really do miss you guys something awful!!!   karen♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there!!! Don't know what is going on, but I know when my son turned 18, well he thought he could do as he pleased...it was a rough, rough time, and well a lot of things that are hard to take. I've been through the ringer with my kiddo's over the years, but things do get better with time, or at least it did for me, but in between it all, I had many sleepless nights and lots of tears! Hugs & Prayers....Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, I am so sorry to hear you are going through a tough time!! Good luck getting things sorted out!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear things aren't going well at home! We are all here behind you and can not wait until you are able to join us with a smile on your face again ( as I'm sure you feel the same!). You are much missed and I hope for yours and the rest of your family's sake it will all work itself out! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No Karen!!! I am thinking about you and hope everything works out with all you are going through right now!! You are greatly missed and I look forward to seeing you back and all perky again :)
    Take card and I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hang in there, Karen. I hope everything works out with your son. Will be thinking about you. This too shall pass.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking about you and said OMG! It's been a while since I've visited my friend and I red your post Oh no, hang in there my friend. I will be thinking about you and prayering for all good things for you and family:)
    Big Hug,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...