Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi Everyone!!

Hi guys, I just wanted to quickly pop in and say that I have been sick, so I have been awal!! Now I am so behind with my Xmas buying and present making!! I will take pics of everything that I make, and share with you all after Christmas!!! I hope to find some time before Christmas to check in with you all, and check out your blogs to see what you are all up to.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and a Fabulous New Year, and I will see you all in 2012!!! Merry Christmas, and a Happy Wonderful New Year!!

Karen♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:) sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon and you also have a Wonderful Merry Christmas my friend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you're sick Karen. Hope you are feeling better real soon and that you have a very Merry Christmas. Will be thinking about you and look forward to seeing your good stuff!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is no time to be getting sick, lady! Sorry you haven't been feeling well & hope you're totally on the mend now. I still need to know, does it matter what kind of paint you use as a base coat on the light bulbs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen~ Sorry you have been sick :( Hope you are feeling better....It's almost Christmas :)
    Cant wait to see what you craft! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Karen-it's me again just popping by to say I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a happy & blessed 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...