Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Well I didn't get to jump back in like I thought I would, but I can tell you that I just received an order that I placed for some supplies and one of them was some of those containers that are made by Art Bin are made to hold the Cricut Books, the silicone overlays, and the cartridges.  I love them!! They hold 16 cartridges, and all the other stuff.  The trays come out of the container, and you could probably store a couple of tools in there also.  I have put a picture up to show you what they are like.  I was thinking that I might give one for the next challenge that I have!! So, I hope you all have a nice weekend, I know I am going to try, Very Hard!!! See you all next week!! Oh, Heather, please let me know when you receive your Your Story, it should be there by Tuesday!!!!  Karen♥


                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Oh! So good to know about the bins! I have been contemplating getting them because I am moving, but putting all my stuff in storage, and can only move what fits in my car. Thinking about all those cricut boxes freak me out. Does this bin take up WAY less space do you think?

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! This container looks very cool!

    I don't think mini coffins are too scary! I bet they would think they are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these at the expo and thought I should have bought them. How are they working for you?

    Thanks!
    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...