Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Monday Morning All!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend!! The weather was so beautiful!! This week I am going to be working on a card for my sister, she is turning "50"!!  I can't believe it, only because I am following behind her in a few years!!  I am trying to decide if I should make it a funny card, or just a regular card, or something in between.  I know she is not happy about it, so I am thinking the best way to go is funny.  I will keep you posted, and of course I will share the end result with you.  I would love to see if any of you have made a card for a similar occasion.  I am still trying to figure out how to put the Mr. Linky up on my blog, so it will be easier to share your work, and for challenges, and contests.  I have faith that I will be able to do it!!  I also had some questions that I want to answer on the storage bins for the Cricut cartridges that I posted about on Friday, so lets get to it!!  "Cherie" is going to be moving, and wanted to know if the bins take up a lot less room than the boxes do?  The really do, you can fit 16 in one case so the case is about 14 x 15 x 1-1/2' " wide. So picture how much room 16 Cricut boxes take up and you can see that the bins take up a lot less room.  Tisha saw these bin's at an Expo, and she wanted to know how they were working for me?  I love them, I have them all alphabetized, and I even find that in the bins, I seem to put the cartridge away right after I use it, where before, I would just put it in the box, and push it down on my table, till they started falling off the edge hahahaha. I think that it is because the bin is a little big to keep on the table, so I put it away when I am done.  You all know what a sloppy crafter I am, so you can imagine what a help that is!! The only think that I miss is the box. I really love those boxes.  I love looking at the pictures, and I don't know I just love them.  Please don't worry, much to my husbands dismay, I have kept all the boxes in a box, in the basement, and he doesn't seem to see how this is taking up less room, "husbands" huh what do they know?  Oh I also wanted to thank Carri from Doubleclick Connections, I had asked if anyone felt that if I decorated these little wooden coffins that I bought at Joann's for my little neighbors and put candy in them, if they would be o.k.? My hubby thought that it was gross, and scary, but Carri says it is o.k., so I am going with it, because , "husbands" what do they know?? Thanks guys for the questions, and comments, and I will post pictures as I get things done!!  Karen♥
              

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Karen I've not been buy in some time enjoyes your tales as usual.
    Glad your daughter came through the surgery well and is happy with her new self.
    I have achallenge on my blog it ends today if you have time and would like to join in That would be great!!
    Big Blog Hugs! *Janet*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for answering my question. I have been talking about these bins all week to my husband! We are putting our stuff in storage, so whatever I need has to fit in my car, so THANK YOU for your answer. I think I will be getting some soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you to hear you decided to scare the */#* out of the neighborhood kids! LOL! Can't wait to see what they look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! What a great surprise this morning to see your post on my blog! I have been wondering about you and it was so great to hear from you! Looking forward to seeing your posts!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen, I'm so glad you dropped by. I've been missing you!
    I finally got the inlinkz code to work but only because someone else did it for me, so sorry I can't help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Karen thanks for visiting my blog.. so glad to see you back.. I'm hoping to be back to my regualr postings but my little monkey is giving me hard time with all the climbing he is doing.. lol I have find him on top of my desk a few times... such a daredevil... send me an email michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com as I need to ask you something thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...