Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hey All, My Blog is working again!!!!

Hi Everyone!! My computer has been broken, and then when I got it back, the new post button was gone from my blog.  I have been lost without you all!! I tried logging on with a different browser, and this seems to have fixed the problem, unless this doesn't post, and then I will be talking to myself.  Actually technically I am talking to myself anyway.   It is not as if I am actually talking to anyone, but imagine if blogs were live, and we could all chat together, all day, and we can neglect our children, housework, paying bills ect. I guess that might be a little overboard, but it would be fun.  I would like to catch you all up on blog news, and the winner of the blog candy (Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge)  I apologize for the wait, bit the winner is Sue from CT.  I have left her a message on her blog, but CONGRATULATION'S Sue, and as soon as you email me your address, I will ship it out to you asap!!!! I have a couple of videos to put up on my blog, and now that it works, that might work out.  So Congrats again to Sue!!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray Sue! Welcome back! Boy did you miss a lot...just kidding! but...I finally got my own blog started and on July 1st I am going to be giving away a Mickey and Friends Cartridge to a lucky follower. So glad that you are back, can't wait to see your videos!
    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back Karen! congrats to lucky Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Glad to hear from you; watched your video on the ribbon flowers-they're beautiful. I think I might have to try that.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again. I didn't want to say anything on the other post comment about where the heck you've been, but now that I know everything is OK & I know where you've been I'll just say glad you're back-again! How was the cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! Glad you are back. The great thing I love about blgoger, we can all hang out together in tracksuits and ugg boots whenever we like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your back, I hope you got my email with my address. I got my computer back and hooked it up on Sat. only to find out it has to go back. I am waiting for them to open so I can call them. They didn't hook up any of my drives to the power. I don't know if I have to leave it again over night but I sure hope not. What a pain. Thanks all for the congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...