Friday, August 17, 2012

Thank You card

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to post a quick Thank You card that I made for my neighbor who helped my son with his car.  I always find it hard to make cards for men, so I pulled out a bunch of Thank You stamps that I had, and stamped away!

I was really bummed about the "Thanks So Much" on the right hand side that stamped crooked, but I didn't have time to change it, so I decided that it is for a guy, and I doubt he would even notice!  That's what I am telling myself anyway!!  The paper is Kraft, and  Dark Chocolate from PaperTrey Ink, The ribbon is also PaperTrey Ink, the ink is Chocolate from Close to My Heart, and the buttons were just in a jar!!  Thanks for looking, karen♥

5 comments:

  1. That's a great thank you card Karen! Great idea to stamp all those thank yous. Might have to borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! and I really can ot see what you are talking about. LOL! That is a good time when you reach my age. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card. Glad you shared it. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and masculine card Karen! Love the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so funny Karen! I agree with you that he probably didn't notice. What a great idea to use all your stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...