Sunday, July 3, 2011

VACATION!!!

Hey Guys,
Sorry about the delay of The videos, and projects that I promised you.  I PROMISE that I will make it up to you when I get back from a little family vacation to Cape Cod.  There will be some Candy involved with a contest, so I will be back next week, and you better be ready for a fabulous contest that I haven't figured out what it is yet, but I will make sure that it is FABULOUS!!!!  I hope you all have a great 4th of July!! See you next week!!

Karen♥

3 comments:

  1. Aww karen have a fantastic and safe vacation! We will see you when you get back:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!! Happy 4th!!! Enjoy the Cape. The weather is perfect!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...