Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hi Everyone!!

Hi Guys, I wanted to share what I have been doing today.  I got some new dies, from a swap last week, and I was playing around with them, and I was looking for some metal, that I know I have somewhere.  I couldn't find it, so I thought what do I have that is metal, and of course, DIET COKE CANS!!! we all know that I have plenty of them, so I got out my trusty Tom Holtz Scissors, and Tah Dah!!!! I have some metal die cuts!!! Now I have to decide what to do with them.  So here they are, I am going to keep some with the print on the can, and the others, I am going use the Alcohol Inks on.  I would love to here your ideas. I would love for you guys to try it, and see what you come up with! So here they are, let me know what you think.

13 comments:

  1. Wow Jaren thesse are amazing! are the edges sharp? I could see those keys as a pair if earings or those flowers as well. Not very outside the box thinking but cool non the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them...send me some... Just Kidding :)
    I know you will come up with something GREAT. Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool idea - looking forward to seeing what great creations you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea! I have the bird cage and tattered flowers dies also. I have used the flower die many times but haven't used the birdcage yet. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess I should have blog stalked before I read my emails. Glad you're back in the saddle. I love this idea, but am wondering how sharp the edges are. Can't wait to see what you do with these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Did you cut all these with scissors only?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super dee duper cute!! So clever!!! Excellent, I just love them.

    I am glad you are feeling better.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these embellishments are so fabulous. I enjoy using metal and alcohol ink ~ I'll be lifting this idea for sure! I just used some embossed metal and alcohol ink on an insert for an altered box lid. That alcohol ink is so much fun!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Karen love these cuts!!!! I have to try the dies with the metal cans thanks for the idea!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are wonderful tfs i became a follower great blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg amazing idea!
    you die cuts came out perfect! :)
    i like your idea of alchohol inks! I have some myself but have never used them! I mite try this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you just love the versatility of the TH dies? I made a dr. pepper can flower magnet from the TH tattered florals die and everyone just loved it!

    Thanks for being my chat buddy over at SH!

    JanaZ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...